VII Jornadas El Pensamiento de Rodolfo Kusch // III Conferencia Diálogo Sur-Sur: Epistemologías Ancestrales y Decoloniales more
Become a Member - Types of Membership
Applications for AILASA membership are welcomed from people of all nationalities.
Types of membership available
Standard Membership – $60AUD/annually, due March 1 of each year.
Standard membership is open to all individuals, worldwide.
Student Membership – $50AUD/annually, due March 1 of each year.
Student membership is open to all to individuals who are currently studying.
Join AILASA today via our secure Online payment option (Paypal) – this is the preferred option for people joining AILASA from outside Australia.
Alternative payment options within Australia:
If you prefer not to use our secure online membership payment method, you can always fill in our Membership Form and pay your AILASA membership fee via the following method.
Payments by Direct Deposit or Bank Transfer within Australia:
Complete the Membership Form and make a direct deposit or Bank Transfer to:
Account name: Association of Iberian and Latin American Studies of Australasia
BSB : 06 2303
Account number: 10602078
Please give your name as the reference for the payment so we know who to attribute the payment to.
If you have any queries relating to payment of membership fees, please contact the AILASA Treasurer via the website homepage.
What are the benefits of an AILASA membership?
- Subscription to AILASA’s academic publication, the Journal of Iberian and Latin American Research (JILAR), which appears twice a year.
- Reduced registration fee at AILASA’s biennial conference.
- The right to contribute to and receive the yearly Newsletter, which informs members of happenings both within AILASA and among the members and institutions engaged in promoting awareness, research and study of Iberia and Latin America.
- The right to attend and participate in the AILASA biennial conference.
- The right to vote in AILASA meetings.
- To nominate and be nominated for office.
- To network with other persons interested in promoting awareness of and teaching and research about Iberia and Latin America.